Well you guys, I just arrived in beautiful sunny Arizona which is where I will be spending my next week! My parents have a place down here that they are lucky enough to get to escape to during our brutal winters and I am here for a long overdue visit! I haven't had the opportunity to make it down for the last couple years so I am really excited to be spending some quality time with them while soaking up the rays and eating all of the delicious Mexican food (and drinking so many margaritas.)

This time I didn't make the mistake of over-packing because let's be real, obviously I will be doing quite a bit of shopping while I am here so best not to bring an over-stuffed suitcase! However, here are a few staple items that I was sure to bring along with me though:




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top