I have a haircut appointment for later on today and I could not be more excited! My brother is getting married in a week and a half (!) and I was determined to have my bangs grown out for the event... and nine months and zero haircuts later they finally are! Woo woo! Now my locks just require some much needed TLC and styling help and I will be ready to go.

I've been dying my hair jet black for almost ten years now and last summer I slowly started incorporating some light parts in as well, and I'm thinking that I'm going to add a few more for the wedding too. Here are some photos of pretty sun-kissed locks that have inspired me lately, because change is good, right?

I'm really into the carefree 1970's vibe of this style.



 Absolutely gorgeous cut and color.

You can't go wrong with a subtle sun-kissed look.

Well, I'm off to my appointment! Have a lovely day!
Xo, Stef

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top