On July 5th, I featured a recent trip to a very hip store in Berkeley, spacepop on San Pablo Avenue ( a few blocks north of University Ave.).  Czelena sent me an email last week with additional information about the store that I wanted to share with you.  I know that my local viewers will want to check it out for themselves.

Pop Berkeley is a collective of vintage curators/dealers who specialize in glassware, mid-century collectibles and furniture.  The gallery side is spacepop, an art gallery, featuring local Berkeley activist artist, Doug Minkler.  I included a few of Doug's pieces in my last blog.  Make sure that you visit the store and gallery soon.  Check their website for hours, etc.  If you're coming to San Francisco on a trip, put it on your things to do.

Cheers, Toni


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top