Lately I have been daydreaming about fun new items to incorporate into the decor at my new home, so I decided to do a little bit of 'window shopping' on the wonderful internet and it didn't take me long to compile a little nesting wishlist! Here are some cute items that caught my eye:

clockwise from top left:

Blumenfest poster: I love love love the retro flower graphics on this poster! I'm pretty sure that this needs to be hanging in my new dining room.
Cathrine Holm bowl: Wouldn't this bowl filled with lemons make the perfect centerpiece?
1950's French tea towels: I'm really into the classic simplicity of this set.
Cathrine Holm salt and pepper shaker set: Whoa. I didn't even know these existed. How incredible!
Mrs. Meyer's household cleaner: Am I the only one who gets excited at the thought of new cleaning supplies? I'm not gonna lie, one of the things that I'm most excited about is having new and different things to clean! Ha.
Edison bulb pendant lamp: I've always had a soft spot for these lightbulbs so we decided to instal some pendants over our bar top. Yay!
Pimm's Blackberry & Elderflower liqueur: I have really been into Pimm's cocktails lately and I think this limited edition mix would taste absolutely delicious and would also make the perfect housewarming gift.. *hint hint*
Potted plants: My new kitchen has not one, but two (!) big sunny windows so I am really looking forward to filling my windowsills with lots of potted plants and herbs.
Retro juice set: There is something so nostalgic and cheerful about these orange juice set.
Brookfield Zoo print: This is a reproduction print of a promotional poster for the Brookfield Zoo from the late 1930's and I think it is just the cutest! (I may have already ordered it...)
Set of three farmhouse white enamel pots with red trim: I already have a few pieces like this so these pots would be the perfect addition to my growing collection.

XO, Stef

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top