We have another round of lovely sponsors for May that have great online shops packed full of amazing pieces! We thought it would be fun to share our favorite item from their shops with you today! Be sure to check them out for yourselves, they are packed full of vintage and vintage-inspired goodness!

How adorable is this red and white ric rac dress? And it even has tiny polka dots! 
Gah! Be still my heart!

I think I need this mod casserole dish at my next dinner party!


These high waisted cobalt blue ruffled shorts are so darling! Perfect for a summer BBQ!

This 70's palazzo jumpsuit is nothing short of incredible. The color! The print! Wow!

These "23 skidoo" two tone 1920's inspired shoes are so fun! Not only would they look fantastic with a flapper dress at a Great Gatsby themed party, but they would also be great for an everyday sundress!

Remember old view-masters?! Wow, I almost forgot about these! I should dig mine out and dust it off because these vintage San Francisco view master slides are looking super tempting!

XO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top