Happy Saturday everybody! We are happy to introduce another super wonderful bunch of talented ladies that happen to be in our sidebar this month! We couldn't do what we do without our wonderful sponsors, so do yourselves a favour and go and take a few minutes to browse through their blogs, shops and beyond! 
Hello there! My name is Julene, but you can call me Beans. I'm a vintage lover, seller and a professional twirler! ;o) I have a vintage clothing shop on Etsy called Gypsy Plunder. I spend my days hunting for treasures, taking pictures, drinking herbal tea and reading historical fiction novels! My personal style is vintage bohemian. Feel free to peruse through all of my findings!

BLOG//TWITTER//: INSTAGRAM: rachelthehat
Grown lady who likes to play dress up, especially in pretty dresses and wear as many colours as possible. British chick, Mamma and wifey, vintage collector and all round happy gal, grab a cuppa and come by and say hi! I'd love to meet you!

For Shauna Salazar, an Art Director from Southern California, the inspiration for The Friend Collective was simple. It was every phone call, e-mail, and dinner conversation she'd shared with her circle of friends. Why not start a community blog enriched by that diverse circle--women with different backgrounds, talents, stories, and interests? Thus was born The Friend Collective, the perfect place for these friends to think and laugh out loud, post a recipe or hilarious video, release their frustrations from a long day or a crazy diet. All with that most rare of commodities--sincerity.

Hi there, I’m Kate from Story Tellers Vintage.  I’ve loved the look of antiques and vintage items since a young girl and have found my true calling hunting for vintage treasures.  Story Tellers Vintage brings you a collection of odd, unusual and unique items that can function in and bring beauty to your everyday life.

Hi, I'm Allison of Thrifted. As you may have guessed, I love thrift shopping. When I'm not searching for my next great thrift store find, I'm working on a DIY project, baking, or taking photos. I hope you'll come and visit my blog!

 Hi I'm Elycia from the blog elycia. I am a crafty, vintage loving, cat lady living in Hamilton with my husband and our two kitties.

Once upon a time, there was a girl who liked vintage, sewing, books and tea. By day Sophie is a Literature teacher and by night (and weekends of course) you can find her puttering around her little cottage, creating beautiful chaos. Sophie delights in thrifting adventures, colorful typewriters, beautiful vintage dresses and dreams of being in Paris again.


SHOP//TWITTER//INSTAGRAM: sorrythankyou79
Hello! I'm Andrea and I love vintage ANYTHING, but especially books!
I have always enjoyed reading and decorating with vintage books--and I wanted to be able to share that with others.Sorrythankyou79 is my outlet for creativity, and fun. I love shopping for vintage and retro finds, and I have a book obsession--so etsy allows me to do what I love (yard sale, flea market, bargain hunt) while having an outlet to sell when my collections get a little too crazy! I am constantly adding to my shop--rare books, colored book bundles and all manner of vintage greatness.



Hi! My name is Janee Lookerse. I have a BFA in Art with an emphasis in Dark Room Photography. 
Yellow Bird, Yellow Beard is an accumulation of all the thoughts, ideas, inspiration and projects that I enjoy. I hope you'll like them too!

Hello! Retro Academic is a shop devoted to new clothes with retro style and quality vintage finds. When I was in school, I needed clothes that were still awesome but more grown-up than what I found in a lot of shops. So, I started Retro Academic! We're opening very soon, so be sure to check back with us! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top