T.G.I.F. amigos! I have the day off today and plan on possibly... hopefully... finishing up the last of my Christmas shopping! *fingers crossed* I am trying my very hardest to beat previous years and actually get it done before December 23rd this Christmas, ha. Maybe there is something to be said about not always doing everything at the last minute. ;)

To start your day off on the right foot and hopefully give you a little boost of motivation, here are some pretty things we have been loving as of late:
Beautiful vintage enamel brooch collection belonging to Jenny of Mikasa Su Casa.
(If you haven't already, you should be sure to check out her blog, it is packed full of vintage goodness.)

Mid century modern meets southwestern decor. Super into this decorating style right now.

Check out this clever way of wrapping a bottle of wine in a tea towel! Absolute genius. What a perfect hostess gift! I will definitely be trying this.

Need we say more?!  Recipe found here.

Always proud to be Canadian, especially when I see stunning winter images like this cabin on Lake O'Hara in Alberta. So breathtakingly gorgeous.


What about you, how much holiday shopping do you have left to do? Or do you thrive under the pressure of leaving it until the last minute?

Happy weekend! XO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top