Well, today is the day! It's Miss Stefanie's 25th Birthday!
Whoa, quarter of a century girl!

Stef, I know you're reading this, and i'd be shocked if you didn't read it while it was sitting in our drafts folder, but I just want to let you know how completely wonderful I think you are! The past few years have been a complete whirlwind-turning our dreams into a reality,  but I know I wouldn't have made it through without you by my side amigo! I love that I look forward to work every single day because I get to work with my best pal! 

I know it sounds cheesy but you truly are as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside. You make me laugh until my stomach hurts, you cheer me up when i'm having a crappy day, you save me from fatal errors like Te Amo and you have my back no matter what, and for this I am truly grateful! I am so glad that you were born, and that we found each other years after we were tripping teens, watching shows in barns and hanging out at Perkins. I love you to the moon girl and I hope that you have the most wonderful year being a quarter of a century! xo Erin
Now to the rest of you, go wish the birthday girl a magical day (& year) and make her feel special because she sure deserves it!

And to the rest of you, Happy St.Patrick's Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top