It's been awhile since I've gotten a tattoo, but I have a few ideas that I've mulled over for the past year and decided that it was time to stop thinking, and start doing! It helped that I got a gift certificate to Rebel Waltz for Christmas, so I quickly made an appointment with Bram, who has done two of my tattoos in the past.
The tattoo that I have planned has been on my mind for the past three years, and I'm doing it in memory of my Aunt who passed away a few years ago. It's very dear to my heart and I'm so excited to finally get it done! I'm not going to show what it is until it's finished, but here are a few tattoos that I came across that I love, and are somewhat similar to what I'm getting done.
clockwise from top left: 
one (by Alice Carrier)// two (not a real tattoo!)// three (by Baylen Levore) // four (by Alice Carrier as well!)

xo, Erin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top