Today was the Pride celebration in San Francisco and the weather was beautiful.  Last week was memorable with the Supreme Court decisions and especially here being the home of the plaintiffs in the Prop 8 Case.  The dome at City Hall has been flashing rainbow lights every night and the celebration party started last night.

I had planned taking my roommate, Alex, to the parade this morning and then heading for the Mission to check out some vintage/consignment stores for this blog.  But once in the city, we got caught up in the parade and the celebration down at Civic Center.  There were millions of happy people there as well as entertainment and so we ended up staying.  We made our way to the stage and I got some great pictures that I want to share.

I still want to check out the vintage scene in the Mission, but for now, please enjoy some photos of this very special day in San Francisco.
































0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top