My perfect Halloween party would be people dressed in vintage clothes.  Don't real clothes worn by people in the past seem like the best costumes??  I have never understood the trend of preferring new costumes to searching through vintage stores for the real thing.  I hope all of you will visit your local and favorite vintage/thrift store and find a very cool costume from a recycled outfit.  That's where we should be heading.

I'm very excited to tell you that I have a real vintage trip planned in the next few weeks to New York.  Since I haven't been there for 2 years, I am getting very excited.  My first weekend, I will be visiting 2 flea markets, the Brooklyn Flea Market and Greenflea on the upper west side that I will be sharing with you.  I will also will be going to a history of lingerie exhibit at FIT.  I hope they let me photograph it.  I plan to visit vintage stores in several areas of the city, including the upper west side where I am staying.  So you can expect a lot of information and photos of gorgeous clothing to be coming your way soon.  Have a fun and safe Halloween and I will be seeing you all after my vacation.  Cheers! Toni

























































0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top