My latest vintage trip was to North County San Diego to stores in La Jolla, Del Mar, Solana Beach and Encinitas.  If any of you have been to this neck of the woods, you know how beautiful it is.  These towns are known for warm beaches and glam houses and restaurants.  I have been here many times, but I was curious about the designer resale shops and what I would find.  I stayed with Kat who lives in this paradise.  We visited some great shops and picked up a few things too.  She is modeling her silk dress that she bought at 2nd Act in La Jolla.  I also got a fitted Armani jean jacket for a very reasonable $35 at 2nd Act .  If you ever go there, check out the back room that holds some fantastic designer clothes at very low prices.  That's where I found my jacket.  I also must mention Salvador, the owner of Le Chauvinist.  He not only posed for me in front of the store, but gave Kat and I a tour.

Finally, I want to suggest you visit Ladies Designer Resale Boutique in Del Mar.  This store, owned by Janine, has the best collection of Chanel and Louis Vuitton purses that I have yet encountered.  There were so many purses that I wished I could have taken home.  Oh well, you'll just have to settle for the photos!


Echoes Boutique
Women's Designer Resale
7705 Fay Ave., La Jolla, CA
858-459-6588












Le Chauvinist - Consignment Store for Men
7709 Fay Ave., La Jolla, CA
858-456-0117








2nd Act
7556 Fay Ave., La Jolla, CA
858-454-6096













Carolyn's Designer Resale
1310 Camino del Mar, Del Mar, CA
858-481-4133
carolyns3@sbcglobal.net

















Ladies Designer Resale Boutique
1202 Camino Del Mar, Ste. 102, Del Mar, CA
858-792-7457
ladiesdesigner@att.net





















Double Take
731 S. Highway 101, Ste. 1b-3
Solana Beach, CA
858-794-5451
renn@plsek.us






Thrifty Threads
607 S. Coast Highway 101
Encinitis, CA











0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top