Like Stef, one of my favorite parts of preparing for Christmas is setting up my aluminum tree! As you can see it's starting to look a little haggard due to my cat who loves to rip pieces off the bottom branches and it's turning into a Charlie Brown tree, but I love it nonetheless! This is in my bedroom and I love my new (to me) fireplace! 
I have a total of four fireplaces in my home (excessive, I know) two of which are real but no longer work  and I love decorating the mantels at this time of year!

This Christmas I plan on catching up on much needed sleep. I also can't wait to give out presents!

My amazing cousin Sara just had this little guy, baby Jack, and I'm thinking of running away with him at our gathering on Christmas Eve! He gives me big time baby fever...

I can't wait to get all dolled up for parties in my new dresses!

Both my husband and I have fairly decent sized families which means a lot of gatherings which I look forward to all year! My little sister is out from Montreal for two weeks which means my whole family is home and I can't wait to eat, drink and relax with them! 

Hope you're having a wonderful holiday lovelies!
xo
Erin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top