I spent Easter weekend in the country with my family and it was just what the doctor ordered. My mom had the fun idea (after seeing it on pinterest) of making orange playdough to make into carrots to hand out to all of the cousins and kids at our family gatherings instead of the usual chocolate overload. Obviously they were a huge hit!

Easter would not be complete without tulip cookies made by my mom!

I really love my little cousins, and had so much fun at Easter jumping on the trampoline with them. 

The carwash at the gas station where I worked as a teenager.

A little throwback to when I was a little twerp. I love this photo of my brother and I, both looking so happy!

Sometimes you just have to put on your rubber boots and go thrifting. I found this great mirror and it is not hanging in our studio.

I finally have a ridable bike! My friend built it for me and I couldn't be happier with it. The snow has finally melted and it was so fun to take her out on her maiden voyage! She rides like a dream!

For my sister's birthday two weeks ago, we went to our favorite author- Miriam Toews' new book launch. She read the first chapter and then we got our books signed by her afterwards. Our mom's side of the family grew up with her family so it's pretty neat having that personal connection to someone that we both admire so much. So far I'm taking this book as slow as possible because I do not want it to end.

This photo looks like it was taken in the dead of Winter, when in reality it was only a few weeks ago. It was my friend Crystal's 30th birthday and 5 of my girlfriends and I went to Falcon Lake Resort for a night of girl chat, hot tubbing, lots of wine and laughter. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top