Last year I chopped over a foot of hair off and I have been sorta dreaming of having long hair again ever since. I wasn't intentionally growing it out, but I have just been sorta lazy with haircuts over the past while and it is slowly starting to creep up on me again. Now that summer is just around the corner I am thinking of getting a new 'do and these are some pretty styles that I have had my eye on lately:

Absolutely loving this retro inspired combo of winged liner and long bangs.

Whoa, these double braids are pretty incredible. I always get so lazy when it comes to tying new styles, but I would love to attempt this one day.
 
This combo of long locks and blunt bangs is so cute, and is sorta tempting me to chop mine again...


Pretty waist-length soft waves. The perfect look for summer.

Are you dreaming of long locks now, too? 
XO, Stef

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top