I'm so excited to share the work of two very important people in my life. My good friend Jill Sawatzky is the one woman power house behind the clothing line Tony Chestnut which we love. We have mentioned her amazing work in the past (remember the interview and collaboration we did with her?) and are pleased to get to show you some of the photos from her latest collection. All of these pieces are available over at Tony Chestnut's new online store here
My sister took the beautiful photos this time around, and they literally took my breath away. I can't believe I have such talented women in my life. Now, without further ado, here's a peek at the new collection:
Meg working her magic. Photo by Jill.


My favorite photo of the bunch. 

What a beauty.

Ugh. So stunning.

This dress is absolutely perfect for Summer! It's temporarily sold out, but not to worry, more will be coming soon!

A typical photo of Meg. Film in mouth. Photo shot by Jill.

These are two of my favorite looks. That vest is such an amazing color and super versatile! The top on the right was drawn and printed by my sister as well, and made into the most beautiful top by Jill.

Now that you've seen how incredibly wearable and  beautiful the clothes that Jill makes are, you can go and shop at her new online store!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top