Yay! Today I get to wish my very best friend, Miss Stefanie a very happy birthday and Happy St Patrick's Day all rolled into one! Most importantly though, the birthday part! I'm going to get a little sappy for a second here, just a warning. 
Over the past six years, this girl and I have been through a lot together...working for 3 years together at a small boutique, both of our weddings, buying and renovating our trailer, running a blog together for 2 years, opening our shop Rhymes With Orange, and of course many trips together! Through all of that, we have only become closer and I can honestly say I would be lost without this girl. She constantly makes me laugh, she is a shoulder to cry on, and I know she will be my partner in crime no matter what.
 I'm oh so glad we re-united  that day at F&Q and you came and worked with me. Who would have thought that all these years later we would be inseparable! 

 Stef I love you like a sister and I truly hope 26 is your most magical year yet!

(photo by Rosie of Simply Rosie.)

I love the fact that we have been all over the world together - from Phoenix, to Bangkok to Bali & Tokyo! This photo was taken while watching the sunset on Kuta Beach in Bali.

Stef, I hope that your day is full of all of the cheese & wine that you can possibly handle!

XO, Erin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top