My birthday is just around the corner, so I thought it would be fun to put together a little birthday wishlist. I mean, a gal can dream... right?
'Home Made' cookbook: My cookbook collection has been rapidly growing and this from-scratch one looks super inspiring.
Orla Kiely casserole dish: Have you ever seen a cuter casserole dish? Oh, Orla.
Dear Creatures Matilda dress: Eee! This would be perfect for my spring wardrobe! (sidenote: the entire Dear Creatures spring line is to die for!)
B.A.I.T. gold sparkle noel heels: I have these shoes in brown and they are so comfy that I am seriously considering ordering another pair... except this time sparkly.
Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau so Fresh perfume: This is my favorite scent ever and I have almost run out! Time to re-stock.
Meyers hand soup in basil: I have a huge weakness for pretty smelling soups and would love to add this one to my collection.
Heart iphone case: ...because you can never have too many cute phone cases.
Widowspeak - "Almanac" record: I have been listening to this album on repeat and can only imagine how amazing it would sound on vinyl.
Top shop peach lipstick: Spring is just around the corner, so new season = new lipstick.
Marc Jacobs 70's flare jeans: Be still my heart! I have been searching for the perfect pair of high-waisted flared jeans for years and this pair is straight out of my retro-inspired dreams! 
Orla Kiley towels: There's nothing quite like a new set of fresh fluffy hand towels.
Cast iron pan: I have been spending lots of time in my kitchen lately and the more I cook, the more I realize how much I need a good cast iron pan. 
Dear Creatures Caroline dress: I am pretty sure that this is my dream dress. Like seriously.

XO, Stef

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top