Although we take a tonne of photos, especially with our phones lately, we don't find ourselves printing very many of them. We got an email a few weeks ago from InstaThis offering to send each of us a wooden plaque of the print of our choice! We were so excited to see how they would turn out and were completely thrilled with the results! Each wooden print that we received is 12"x12" and is the perfect addition to our walls, don't ya think? 

Erin's print - I chose a print from my grandfather that I have always admired. The photo was taken at my mom's Aunt's diner in 1960. Auntie Weezy's diner was the place to go in the town that I grew up in, and it just so happened that the photo was taken the day that Premier Roblin came to town! My grandfather is the man second from the left, and the premier is the fourth man in. How charming are the hats hanging on the wall?

For now, this wonderful print has found a home in my bedroom about the fireplace mantle. I can't wait to order more of these prints!

Stef's print - I chose to print a photo of Emery and I that was taken at his sister's wedding rehearsal dinner this summer. The rehearsal was in Emery's parents backyard and it was seriously the most magical evening I have ever experienced. We feasted on a five-course Italian dinner, drank wine, laughed, and told stories until late into the night. I'm so glad to have a keepsake reminder from such a wonderful event.

This print is happily nestled on top of a vintage typewriter in my wall unit in my dining room. It was hard to decide on a home for it because it looked so darn cute everywhere I put it!

We also want to say a big thank you to InstaThis for their generous offer These wood photo plaques are so beautiful and such a great gift idea! Be sure to keep this in mind next time you are birthday present shopping...

XO, Erin & Stef

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top