The temperatures have remained consistently cold around these parts, so I've been spending the majority of my time at home getting things done around here. This is a little peek of what my days have looked like as of late:

 I finally got around to hanging my adorable cat print that Erin got for me from the shop next door to ours called Tiny Feast! Since I can't have an actual cat, at least I can hang them on my walls.


I have also been expanding my plant collection and my house is starting to look a bit like a greenhouse (not that I'm complaining!) It will have to do until summer finally gets here.

Erin and I also went to get new tattoos recently, and I couldn't be happier with how it healed! We will be sharing more on that later though...

I've started my spring cleaning a bit early this year (possibly as a result of going a little stir crazy during this long winter!) and have spent many days off finding homes for all of the little piles of random things all over my house.

I've also been daydreaming about planning our next big trip. Emery and I are hoping to travel somewhere overseas in the next year or so and are leaning towards Argentina or possibly going back to Europe. We still need to do some more research though!

Many lazy afternoons have been spent at home relaxing and listening to records in my living room. That is the one good thing about winer; there is plenty of time to catch up on much needed rest.

XO, Stef

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top