The next trip that I go on, it will hopefully be to Italy and to Greece. Since I was 16 years old I have planned on going, but life got in the way and it was the trip that just wasn't meant to be. I will not rest until I go, and that is a promise I am going to keep.
I want to go to the Mykonos Island and float in the sea.

And ride a gondola through the canals of Venice.
(Photo by Nicky Walsh)

Oh to rent a scooter and explore the winding narrow streets of Italy.

What I wouldn't give to fatten up on delicious pizza and fresh pasta, and of course all of the cheese and prosciutto!

I would love nothing more than to sit at a cafe on a cobblestone street, spending the day people watching and possibly even learning to love coffee.
(Photo from this Etsy shop is no longer available, but there are many other beautiful ones available!)


Last but definitely not least, I would love nothing more than to visit Santorini, Greece, climb the steps of the beautiful white washed buildings, and then watch the sunset over the Aegean Sea. How perfect does that sound, hey?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top