It's been a busy couple of weeks, and I spent a big chunk of them under the weather, but I feel 100% again and am getting back into the swing of things. 
I bought this new recipe box by Rifle Paper Company over at our neighbours - Tiny Feast, and then on Valentine's Day, my husband bought me a stack of the recipe cards, so I spent a few hours writing out all of my favorites (there are many).

If you're going to take a bubble bath, make it count. No bath is complete without a little Frank Sinatra and a glass of wine.

Speaking of wine, I've been on a bit of a wine-colored kick lately. Is it obvious?

I've also been on a plant-buying kick. Here are two new beauties along with one of my favorite photos in which both of my grandfathers are in.

I have been quickly spending my Christmas gift certificates at our neighbouring shop - Tiny Feast. I could spend all of my money on paper goods. Oh boy. 

Here are some more of the plants I recently acquired.
 The other day I simply could not deal with the never-ending cold, so I bundled up and headed out to Ikea and stocked up on new plants. Here's hoping I can keep them alive longer than the last time around.

So, I may or may not have a weak spot for buying new bedding. I only have the one bed, but I probably have enough bedding for over a dozen. This new striped set from Ikea is simple, but I love it.

My uncle flew out from Whitehorse last week, so I had a big family gathering and got to spend some time with my little cousin Maiya. Such a sassy little goof.

So there you have it, a look at my last couple of weeks.
xo, Erin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top