I spent the entire morning cleaning my kitchen and figured why not finally share a little peek into my home with you guys? I rent the second floor of an old home, and I spend the majority of my time in my kitchen. It's quite spacious, but there are lots of things I would change if I could. Just warning you, it is definitely my most colorful room in my home, and it's rather busy, but I love it and hope that you do too! There's a lot to look at and I have a very obvious weakness for dishes: glasses, mugs, plates, bowls, etc. You get the picture...
My busiest corner in the house!

Where all the magic happens.

I've been collecting all sorts of kitschy vintage knick knacks for as long as I can remember, but I've reached the point of slowly changing it up and parting with things. 

A peek into my semi-insane-o cupboards. How many cups and mugs are too many?

So that's it folks! Have a happy holiday Monday!
xo, Erin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top