I don't know about you guys, but I am very excited about the fact that it is Friday today!! Yay! I may be a little bit more excited than usual because this is my first weekend off this spring/summer where I haven't had to deal with a million different commitments like moving, unpacking, renovating, working, blogging, etc... I have the whole weekend off for just my own personal time, and I for one, cannot wait! But first, I have time to share a quick dose of inspiration with you to get you in as great of mood as me for the start of your weekend:

Love the matching prints in this cozy rustic kitchen.

Cat scratch fever. (I know that the cat is probably damaging the record, but for some reason this photo makes me want a pet cat even more! What a cutie.)

We are absolutely in love with Beth's blog Local Milk and these recipes for Spiced pear, gorgonzola, & toasted walnut pie and  Sweet potato & ricotta gnocchi with figs & pancetta are at the tops of our lists. My mouth is watering just thinking about this!

The Orla Kiely Resort 2014 collection is absolutely to die for. I'm also really loving the models 1960's inspired hair. Hmm... very tempting...


How cute are these retro inspired receipe cards? And the best part: they're free to download and print! Woo woo! 

Happy weekend darlings!
XO, Stef

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top