For the last couple of weeks I have been in full nesting mode and our new place is finally starting to come along! Don't get me wrong, we still have a lot of projects and decorating to be done yet, but it is definitely starting to feel more like home now. This house has been super fun to decorate but also a bit challenging at times because not all of my pieces fully work in the space. As I'm sure most of you know, our previous house was decorated from floor to ceiling in strictly 1950's/60's furniture and decor but our current house has a much older feel to it, and some of the items just don't suit the design. Some of my favorite items I am still trying to work in, while others I am having to part with to make room for some new 1930's/40's additions. So far I am really liking the mix of eras, it's fun to try out new things and put a different twist on pieces that I've had for awhile. With that being said, here are a few peeks at what's happening around our new place:


XO, Stef

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top