With Spring finally showing it's beautiful face around here, it had me wanting to switch everything up in my home. So, I finally took the plunge and flip flopped our oversized bedroom and our rather small living room and I couldn't be happier with the big switch! The living room finally makes sense for having friends over and the bedroom feels so much cozier! I'm still not finished arranging, but here's a look into my new living room.
This room was a little tricky to coordinate where to put big pieces of furniture due to a built in fireplace and a beautiful old radiator. I'm not sure that I'm 100% in love with the couch in this spot, but it's the only place that it really works in this room so I guess I will have to get used to it!

Remember this vintage bar makeover? Pretty convenient that the wallpaper matches the wall perfectly! I recently got this lamp from a friend's parents and I'm really liking how it looks next to the bar!

I have had this vintage shag rug for many years, but for the past three years I've had it in storage because of my cat. Now that my cat is gone I hauled it out and cleaned it up and I love how it pulls the whole living room together!

Trying to brighten up all of the black technology in this home...

Here's a little more of a peek. Don't worry, more to come once I've finished everything and I'll be showing you the new bedroom soon as well!

xo, Erin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top