Here are some lovely blogs and shops for you to check out on this relaxing Saturday afternoon!
Say a big hello to our fantastic July sponsors!

Once upon a time there was a girl who liked vintage, sewing, books, and tea. By day Sophie is a Literature teacher and by night (and weekends of course) you can find her pottering around her little cottage creating beautiful chaos. Sophie delights in thrifting adventures, colorful typewriters, beautiful vintage dresses and dreams of being in Paris again.

BLOG  //  TWITTER  //  FACEBOOK

Hi! We're Gem and Kat - Vintage Treasure Hunters based in sunny San Francisco; proud providers of vintage accessories, jewelry and homeware; and passionate vintage bloggers. We'd love you to stop by and see us sometime!

BLOG  //  SHOP  //  TWITTER

Hi, I'm Andrea... Welcome to Sorrythankyou79! My books were recently featured on the cover of the Spring FOSSIL Catalog. I have a passion for vintage, and especially vintage books. I'd love to create the perfect collection for you! I have filled orders for catalogs, photo shoots, weddings, and home decor. Hope you'll stop by and check out my shop!

SHOP  //  TWITTER  //  PINTEREST

My name is Refine Lubis, I am from Singapore, I love social media so much because I find so much inspiration from there. I blog mostly about the things that I find inspiring and interesting from the social media with others. I love photography as well, especially iphoneography.

BLOG  //  TWITTER  //  INSTAGRAM

Hi, I'm Elycia from the blog elycia. I am a crafty, vintage loving, cat lady living in Hamilton with my husband and our two kitties.

BLOG  //  TWITTER  //  FACEBOOK

I love to bake, create, and thrift. I'm inspired by all things vintage.

BLOG  //  TWITTER  //  PINTEREST

Hi, it's me Jill! I am a wife (of Chris) and mother (of Jane) trying to feed my creative needs while wifeing and mothering and working a part-time job. We live in rural southern Indiana, literally surrounded on all sides by either family or corn fields.

BLOG  //   SHOP  //  TWITTER


P.S. The pretty floral print background was actually from a vintage sheet set which is available to  buy here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top