It's Friday already?! Wow, where did the week go? It feels like just yesterday we were braving the heat on the streets at the Canada Day Street Festival! Why does summer always fly by so fast?!

Since the weekend is just around the corner we decided to share with you 7 pretty things that we have been obsessing over this past week:

1. Cute retro trailer parks. 
We've got vacations on the brain and wish we could tow our little Olive to this cute campground!

2. Atomic ranch homes. 
Isn't this Frank Lloyd Wright car port absolutely unbelievable?! I would love to come to that everyday!

3. Adding more adorable summer dresses to our closets. 
Help! I can't decide which one I want more!! Both are available on Modcloth so if you feel like shopping too you can do so here: left dress & right dress.

4. Achieving the perfect tousled hairstyle.
This girl sure knows where it's at. We love the combo of blunt bags and big loose curls! So pretty.

5. Fun D.I.Y. projects.
How cute would it look to hang little plants like this all over your yard?
(Read the D.I.Y. tutorial here.)

6. Summer reading.
I've been doing a lot more outdoor reading lately and I absolutely love it! There's nothing quite so relaxing and serene. (Need a book stand? This one is for sale at Urban Outfitters.)

7. Cocktails with fresh herb garnishes.
This recipe for a berry rosemary cocktail has moved to the top of my 'must-try' list! 

We hope you lovely readers have a beautiful, relaxing weekend!
XO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top