Another week gone by and another week closer to Christmas! Eep! Every year I say that I'm gonna be ahead of the game but looks like that ship has sailed, yet again! Oops! I guess I'll be hitting up the busy malls this weekend. What about you guys, are you all ready for the holidays?
Here is some inspiration to start your weekend off right:
Wish this cute cozy corner was in my living room! (Rug wall hanging available at Urban Outfitters)

 Need a new cocktail recipe for the holiday season? Well try this one for grapefruit champagne cocktails with sage simple syrup. Not only is it pretty, but it tastes delicious as well!
recipe here:

A little touch of greenery makes all the difference. Even better that it's on an adorable plant stand!

 Egg & avocado toasts. So simple, yet so delicious.

 Who doesn't love a pop of mint?

The cutest bookends I ever did see! You can buy them over at Anthropologie.

Have a good weekend, friends! Stay warm! XO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top