Well friends, it's Friday and it's a long weekend, so obviously we should be in good moods! Both Stef and I are feeling a little stressed out about a lot of things that need to be done and decisions that need to be made regarding our plans for the Winter and whatnot. Also, the wedding is only two days away and there's still lots to be done! It will all get done though, it always does! Here are a few photos that we stumbled across to distract ourselves by all of the craziness going on.
I recently started following @sugarandcloth on Instagram and I absolutely love this photo that was posted!

Carpe donut! This makes me miss our trailer, which we haven't brought out once this Summer!


This toucan lamp has already sold (no surprise there!) but it was too cute not to share with you guys!

This amazing necklace however, has not sold out! I kind of want to buy it, but I really shouldn't spend any more money!

XO, Erin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top