Well friends, another week is coming to a close and I have a busy night ahead of me! We are having some friends over tonight to celebrate Emery's birthday this weekend and I am busy scouring blogs to find some new delicious appetizer recipes to try and yummy summer cocktails to mix! Throughout my internet searches I stumbled upon a few lovely things that I thought I would share with you on this beautiful Friday afternoon! Enjoy!
Isn't this just the prettiest cocktail you ever did see? You too can make your own chamomile whiskey by using the recipe over on Design Love Fest.

I'm super into this plant hanger DIY found via the Free People blog! I have so many spots in my house that are just begging for more hanging greenery.

 Fig, caramel, walnut, and goat cheese cake. Need I say more? Recipe here.


And last but certainly not least, take a peek at this tiny pooch! How adorable is this little guy?! The best part... he's for sale!! If it wasn't for my darn allergies I would snatch this mini pup up!

Happy weekend! Xo, Stef

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top