It's yet another dreary rainy day here in Winnipeg and I'd by lying if I said I wasn't feeling a little down in the dumps today. It started when I dropped my phone on my face while laying in bed (I should have known then just to stay in bed) and hasn't really gotten any better since then. I'm trying to stay positive about my separation and the way things are unfolding, but when people talk about it like they have an idea of why/how things are the way they are, it's hard to ignore it and keep a smile on your face. I'm trying though.
These beautiful black and white photos cheered me up a little bit though!
Sometimes you just have to jump right in. (original source unknown, sorry!)

I love a good espadrille and these bows at the back are just divine!


Guess so!

I really like this simple black and white print. (Original source unknown.)

XO, Erin


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top