Alright, let's talk about jeans for a minute here... I don't know about you guys but we are constantly on the hunt for the perfect pair of jeans. They are just so versatile and practical that we believe everyone show own at least one really good pair. We both already have our favorite go-to high rise skinny jeans that make regular appearances in our everyday and dressy wardrobes, but we are both also still on the hunt for the ultimate pair of high-rise flared 1970's inspired jeans. For Christmas this year my wish came true because Emery got me an amazing pair of flared jeans that I had been eyeing over at Modcloth. (I have mentioned them before, but in case you missed it then you too can check them out here.) I'm super psyched on their retro silhouette and they look fantastic with a pair of heels, but the only downside is that they are actually soo long that wearing flat shoes with them really isn't an option. It is totally fine though, because I don't mind saving them for dressy occassions and nights on the town! 

On that note, here is a little bit of flared denim inspiration for you to keep in mind next time you are on the hunt for that perfect retro-inspired pair:

one //  two  //  three  //  four  //  five  //  six

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top