Wow, what a year 2013 was! We can't even believe how crazy fast it went by. Here are some of many highlights of the year:
-We started out the year with Erin's bar cabinet makeover
-Our online shop was featured on the website of our favorite magazine - Frankie!
-We were contacted by H&M and were featured on their website too!
-Stef's home was featured in Frankie magazine!
-We seemed to spend a lot of time in the kitchen in February, and our favorite recipe/diy post was "How to make the perfect cheeseboard".
- We celebrated Stef's birthday, complete with a mint coloured cake.
- We launched our Instagram shop in March!
- In April we got to go back to Thailand.
- We also shared some tips for shopping in Asia, as well as some of Erin's favorite Thai recipes including one for crab wontons.
- May was a pretty exciting month for us. We shot a video that was on MTV and you can watch it here!
- In June we were featured in Flare magazine!
- Stef also moved into her new home in June.
- Erin went on a trip with girlfriends to Chicago.
- We got to design the women's bathroom at a new restaurant here in Winnipeg called Market Burger!
- Erin went on a trip out West for her cousin's wedding in Alberta.
- Erin celebrated (pretty hard) at her good friends' Sam & Tristan's wedding.
- Stef celebrated her husband Emery's birthday with an outdoor bash on their newly decked out backyard.
- Things slowed down for us a bit in September which was nice, so we took a bunch of outfit photos like this back to school inspired shoot, and our day in the park.
- Erin was featured in Cosmopolitan India magazine!
- Our trip in S.E. Asia continued to Bali.
Wowee Maui, what an incredible year! We just wanted to say the biggest thank you to our wonderful readers for your continued support and encouragement. We wouldn't have these crazy opportunities if it weren't for you guys, so THANKS!
Here's to an even better 2014!
XO, Erin & Stef