My name is Maddie and I write over at Thriftary. I live in Denver, CO and blog about everything from taking care of our city chickens, to vintage and modern fashion. That is quite a stretch, eh? I have a Burley husband who I can't get enough of. We love to hike and camp and play with our boxer pup. I love my family, hate balloons, and never go a day without a cup of coffe and/or a dill pickle spear (sometimes together). Hop on over to my blog sometime, and you may learn something. Or you may not. But you will probably laugh. How can you resist that offer?

Want to win this adorable poster? 
Well here's your chance! Maddie is generously giving this 8x10 print in a vintage frame as well as a large ad on her blog for next month! All you have to do to enter is go and check out her blog and then leave a comment here below telling us what you would put in your bike's basket if you were going on a fall picnic! We will be announcing a winner of the giveaway on Saturday October 20th. Good luck!
Now go on folks! Go check out the adorable Maddie and all things Thriftary!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top