Last week was not really a good one for me. A lot of things that I couldn't control went wrong, so I started doing what I do best when I'm stressed out...cleaning and purging! With my closet overflowing I thought it was a good place to start trimming the fat....

I'd like to introduce you to 'Third Time's a Charm'- A shop filled with mostly vintage items as well as some newer pieces that I just don't have room for anymore! I hope they find a happier (third) home!
You can browse through the shop by clicking the photo above, or clicking the link here.
Just a note-there are 3 pages to the shop, but you have to click "all" under "categories" to see them all!

If you live in Winnipeg, or somewhere close by, you can skip the shipping costs if you want to pick up at our shop 'Rhymes With Orange' at 223 Mcdermot Ave, just simply pay the whole total with shipping and I will happily give you the shipping refund when you pick up your new piece!

xo, Erin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top