We would like to introduce you to some of our incredible sponsors for August! Take some time to go through them...you won't be sorry you did!

We're two former magazine-makers and eternal dorks who have set out to document all the amazing things that the creative community is doing in Winnipeg and across Canada. We post original content about beautiful women, stunning photo shoots, Canadian adventures, and the stories of the passionate people behind them.


Hi! I'm Natasha. I'm a graphic designer and lover of all things beautiful. After spending the majority of the last few years living abroad in Asia, my husband and I got married last year, and currently call Charlottesville, Virginia home. I blog about my love of design in all its forms, sharing snippets of my daily life and travels along the way. I'd love if you stopped by to say hi! 


  Hi I'm Elycia from the blog elycia. I am a crafty, vintage loving, cat lady living in Hamilton with my husband and our two kitties.

...BLOG...SHOP...PINTEREST...

Hi! My name is Janee Lookerse. I have a BFA in Art with an emphasis in Dark Room Photography. 
Yellow Bird, Yellow Beard is an accumulation of all the thoughts, ideas, inspiration and projects that I enjoy. I hope you'll like them too!


My name is Refine Lubis, I am from Singapore. I love social media so much because I find so much inspiration from there. I blog mostly about the things that I find inspiring and interesting from the social media with others. I love photography as well, especially iphoneography.


Once upon a time, there was a girl who liked vintage, sewing, books and tea. By day Sophie is a Literature teacher and by night (and weekends of course) you can find her puttering around her little cottage, creating beautiful chaos. Sophie delights in thrifting adventures, colorful typewriters, beautiful vintage dresses and dreams of being in Paris again.


Hello! I'm Kate and I blog at Scathingly Brilliant -- a mish-mash of personal style, music, movies, cats and astronomy. I spend most of my time working on my etsy shop, Flapper Doodle, where I sell my illustrations and things with my illustrations printed on them. When I'm not blogging and etsy-ing, I'm usually watching the X-Files and classic movies, or playing with my adorable cats Chloe, Hypatia and Hubble!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top