Hello! I'm Savannah. I'm 28 & I live in Birmingham, Alabama with my super hot rockstar boyfriend & my amazing 7 year old little girl. I'm a blogger, stylist, fashion designer, and owner of Everybody's Buying Vintage. EBV is an online vintage boutique that carries exceptional women's clothing from the 1950's through the 1990's, with a main focus on boho/hippie style. Last year, EBV also started carrying Savannah Marie, my line of vintage inspired (and made from vintage materials!), handmade dresses, tops, jumpsuits & rompers. Vintage is my passion & I am constantly traveling the country to find the best selection of vintage for the site & vintage materials for Savannah Marie. I blog my adventures daily & I update the shop with new vintage every Monday night. I love getting to know my customers & making new friends, so stop by and say hello!

WEBSITE // BLOG // FACEBOOK // TWITTER

Here is an example of a few items that are carried in the shop:
Savannah is also offering up a Giveaway of a $50 GIFT CARD to EBV! All you have to do to enter is click the photo below and check out her shop and leave us a comment on this post stating which piece is your favorite! The giveaway will be open until Sunday night and the winner will be announced on the morning of Monday, April 30th! 
Wow, what an amazing giveaway! Thanks so much Savannah! Best of luck to you all! 
XO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top