One of the things I wanted to do on my visit to New York was to see flea markets.  On my first weekend there, Kat and I walked to the greenflea Market on the Upper West Side.  This flea market is held every Sunday from 9-5 regardless of the weather.  I absolutely loved it because it was inner city and very local.  It had an outside market and an inside portion that had both vintage and crafted items.  Prices were good, but mostly on the high side.  I did come home with 2 very adorable Raggedy Ann dolls for only $5 dollars.  The seller actually chased me out of the market asking me to take them.  How could I say no?  They are now sitting happily on a shelf with my collection of Raggedy Anns and Andys feeling very much at home.

 greenflea Market
100 W. 77th St.
New York, NY
























 These 2 came home with me!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top