I don't know about you guys, but I've had a pretty chill July so far. I've been hanging out around home and tackling projects that I have been putting off for months, and of course also spending plenty of time catching up on relaxing and enjoying the warm weather. Plenty of barbecues, campfires, long walks and basically trying to take full advantage of the warm weather while I can. Here is a little peek at what my summer has looked like thus far:

A few weeks ago I went to Minneapolis with a bunch of friends for my brother and his fiance's combined bachelor / bachelorette party weekend and we hit up the Mall of America and I definitely did a bit of damage! I was super psyched when I found a great pair of high-waisted, flared, 70's style jeans that I had been on the hunt for. Of course I was also pretty psyched on the cheap bottles of wine too. ;)

Now that the weather has warmed up I have been spending my evenings going for long walks around my neighborhood, which is where I stumbled upon this adorable little pale pink car! I mean how cute is this?

I've also spent some time cleaning up the deck and setting up all of my patio furniture so that it's ready to go for when friends stop by for patio drinks and barbecues. However, I've gotta admit that my favorite way to spend a warm summer afternoon is reading a good book in my hammock with a frozen beverage in hand. Nothing beats that.

Speaking of backyard parties, we had some close friends and neighbors over for a dinner party this past weekend and they brought a furry friend along too! Man, I really need to get my own pet one of these days...

What about you guys, how has your July been so far? I hope it's been relaxing and you have taken time to soak up those summer rays.
XO, Stef

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top