Hey friends! I just got back from visiting my parents in Arizona a few days ago so I thought I would share some highlights of what my trip looked like through some Instagram photos that I snapped during my time there:

 On the first morning I woke up to this gorgeous view which is definitely a far cry from the -50C temperatures we were experiencing back home before I left! (For real, it was actually that cold. I wish I was exaggerating. Yikes!)

The majority of my trip was spent catching up on some much needed rest and relaxation so that meant plenty of time reading in the sun. I finished 'The Fault in our Stars' by John Green and let me tell you that one was a tearjerker.

I'm always a sucker for retro motel signs and I may be a bit biased, but I think Arizona has some of the best. So dreamy, right?!

Cheap wine in cute bottles are a girl's best friend. Even better served chilled on a patio beside a grapefruit tree!

Speaking of fruit trees, they are everywhere! This may not seem very exciting to some of you, but for this Winnipeg gal it sure is a treat!

 Our friends from back home just happened to be visiting Arizona at the same time that we were there, so we went out with them and checked out some bars and restaurants in downtown Phoenix. Finding interesting new places to eat and drink is definitely my favorite part of holidays.

My dad and uncle are both classic car fanatics and both own one (now you see where I get my appreciation of vintage from!) My uncle stopped by early one morning in his beautiful ride and I couldn't resist snapping a pic! My dad is currently in the process of restoring his gorgeous 1957 Chevy station wagon that I will be sure to post photos of when it's completed!

 Ohhhh man, I'm missing these beautiful sunsets already! Oh Arizona, you treated me so well, I wish I could have hung out longer! Until next time...

XO, Stef

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top