*Hello lovelies, just so you know we are taking a bit of a break for the next few days because we both have so many holiday events on the go right now, but we will be fully back in action in the new year! Our apologies, and enjoy the rest of your holidays with your friends and family!*

I meant to share this post before Christmas but time sure got away from me this year so I figured better late than never, right? This was our first Christmas in our new house and I was so excited to decorate and get into the holiday spirit! Here are a few photos of what the holidays looked like in our home this year:

First things first, I have never had a real Christmas tree (shocking, I know!) because my allergies usually get the best of me, so we decided that this was gonna be the year! We headed just outside of the city with some of our friends to a Christmas tree farm to pick out the perfect tree. There was a bonfire, hot chocolate and sleigh rides and all in all it was a pretty magical winter day.

As usual I have also been spending plenty of time in the kitchen trying out new holiday recipes.

I also baked my first pie from scratch and it was a total success! Yay!

Brown paper packages tied up with string... The base of our Christmas was tree was jam packed full of presents this year!

In addition to our real Christmas tree I also set up our aluminum one, because two trees are better than one, right?!

Happy holidays, lovelies! Merry Christmas from our home to yours!
XO, Stef

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top