If you're anything like me, you're always on the hunt for new fun people to follow on Instagram, so I thought I would share 10 of my favorite people to follow. Who are your all time favorite instagrammers? If you want, you can follow me along at "ohsolovelyerin"

Follow "darcytheflyinghedgehog" to see the cutest hedgehog ever.

If you love cute and colorful kitschy things, follow "hollie_harris".

My new internet friend (and hopefully real-life-someday-soon-friend) Jordana is such a beauty, and takes the loveliest photos. Follow "jordanaclaudia"

Josh takes super amazing photos, and his feed makes me long to be in Asia. Follow along at "dookhie"

My friend Andrew is really good at instagram...it helps when your girlfriend is such a babe!
Follow "andrewbudyk" to see more lovely photos like this one and follow his lover "annahilary" too!

For a color overload in the best way possible, follow "thuglifeforevs"

Not only has this lady made a huge name for herself with her shop, her feed always puts a smile on my face! Follow "yokoogibraan" if you need a pick me up!

I may be a little biased, but my pal Mary has the two most adorable little girls you ever did see! 
Follow "murrjohnson" for a cuteness overload.

For photos so delicious-looking you want to lick your phone, follow "local_milk"

Another girl that gives me the travel bug is Janis who is actually from Winnipeg too! 
Follow along at "janisroseanne"

xo, Erin
Ps - Stef will be sharing her 10 favorites next week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top