* 3 Very ripe bananas
* 2 Small zucchinis, approximately 1 Cup shredded
* 1/2 C Sugar
* 3 Tbsp honey or Agave syrup
* 1 Egg
* 2 C All purpose flour
* 1 Tsp baking soda
* 1 Tsp baking powder
* 1/2 Tsp salt
* 1 Tsp cinnamon
* 1 Tbsp melted butter
* 1/2 C chocolate chips (optional)
* 1/2 C walnuts (optional)
1. Preheat over to 350. First mash the bananas in a bowl and add shredded zucchini, sugar, honey or agave syrup, and egg. Mix well.
2. In a second bowl mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Once mixed, slowly add the dry mixture to the banana mixture.
3. Next stir in the melted butter, the chocolate chips and the walnuts. Pour into a greased loaf pan, or use 3 mini loaf pans like we did. If using the mini loaf pans, bake for 30-35 min, or 1 hour for big loaf pan.
4. To check if the loaf or loaves are done, simply put a toothpick in the middle and if it comes out clean, it's done, if it comes out with wet batter, stick it back in the oven for another 5-10 min and check again and repeat if necessary. Put on a cooling rack once they are done, and enjoy!